orono golf course - COVID-19 guidelines
Due to the Coronavirus also known as COVID-19, we have changed some of our policies and procedures to try and keep us all safe. We need your help to make golf safe and available to everyone this season. Please call us if you have any questions.
HOW DO I MAKE A TEE TIME?
Please call 952-473-1090 to make a tee time. Payment is required when reserving your tee time.
HOW DO I PAY FOR MY TEE TIME?
The only form of acceptable payment will be credit/debit card.
ARE GOLF CARTS STILL AVAILABLE?
- Due to our limited staff, we are asking each individual to sanitize their own carts. We will be supplying the disinfectant spray or feel free to bring your own. There will be a limit of no more than two carts per group of four.
- Carts can be shared between individuals in the same household or family.
- Individuals not in the same household or family can share a cart but with only one person riding while the other walks. Carts will be available strictly on a first-come first served basis. Please pay for carts separately as we cannot guarantee their availability.
IS THE CLUBHOUSE OPEN?
- The clubhouse will be inaccessible to the public until further notice.
- No public access to clubhouse bathrooms. Portable toilets located outside the club house.
What safety Requirements do I need to be aware of?
- We will have a check in station outside.
- All transactions will be conducted through the pass through window.
- Cart sanitation is recommended. Please utilize the Sanitation provided to disinfect your cart.
- Please DO NOT REMOVE PIN OR PVC PIPE. Cups will be raised so the ball does not fall in.
PRIOR TO ARRIVING AT THE COURSE:
- The CDC requirement for social distancing of at least 6 feet will be enforced throughout the property.
- When you arrive at the course, please call to check in.
- Putting green is open but please keep 6 plus feet distancing.